The GE Aisys CS 2 features a movable 15-inch touch ventilator display screen for a unified CARESCAPE-inspired user experience. With timesaving quick pick choices, flat menus and tunnelling alarms, the Aisys CS2 can help you deliver precise care with a personal touch every day. Electronic agent control helps provide exceptional benefits, such as automatic record keeping of set agent concentrations and agent usage calculations.
Aisys CS 2 Specifications:
- Brand: GE
- Category: Anaesthetic Equipment
- Overall: 52.7 in (133.9 cm) H x 28.92 in (73.45 cm) W x 34.8 in (88.4 cm) D
- Top Shelf: 21.66 in (54.8 cm) W x 17.5 in (44.45 cm) D
- Work Surface: 365.5 in² (2358.1 cm²)
- Drawers (small): 4.13 in (10.5 cm) H x 14.88 in (37.8 cm) W x 14.82 in (37.64 cm) D
- Casters Diameter: 5 in (12.5 cm)
- Overall Weight: 370 lbs (168 kg)
- Top Shelf Weight Limit: 100 lbs (46 kg)
- Work Surface Height: 34.71 in (88.17 cm)
- Drawers (large): 5.91 in (15 cm) H x 14.88 in (37.8 cm) W x 14.82 in (37.64 cm)
Aisys Ventilation Modes
- Standard: Volume control mode with tidal volume compensation
- Optional: Pressure Control and PCV-VG, SIMV, PSVPro
- Notification of spontaneous breathing: Patient-generated breaths will change pressure and flow waveform color for immediate clinician notification
7900 Smartvent Parameters
- Tidal volume range: 20 to 1500 mL (Volume control and SIMV modes)
- Incremental settings: 20 to 50 mL (increments of 1 mL), 50 to 100 mL (increments of 5 mL), 100 to 300 mL (increments of 10 mL), 30 to 1000 mL (increments for 25 mL), 1000 to 1500 mL (increments of 50 mL)
- Minute volume range: 0 to 99.9 L/min
- Pressure (P) Inspired range: 5 to 60 cm H2O (increments of 1 cm H2O), 5 to 1500 mL volume delivery
- Pressure (P) max range: 12 to 100 cm H2O (increments of 1 cm H2O)
- Pressure (P) support range: Off, 2 to 40 cm H2O (increments of 1 cm H2O)
- Rate: 4 to 100 breaths per minute for Volume Control and Pressure Control; 2 to 60 breaths per minute for SIMV, PSVPro and SIMV-PC+PSV (increments of 1 breath per minute)
- Inspiratory/expiratory ratio: 2:1 to 1:8 (increments of 0.5)
- Inspiratory time: 0.2 to 5.0 seconds (increments of 0.1 seconds) (SIMV and PSVPro)
- Trigger window: 0 to 80% (increments of 5%)
- Flow trigger: 1 to 10 L/min (increments of 0.5 L/min), 0.2 to 1 L/min (increments of 0.2 L/min)
- Inspiration termination level: 5 to 75% (increments of 5%) - Rise Rate 1-10 (PCV, PCV-VG, PSV, SIMV and PCPro)
- eco flow provides information that may help clinicians maintain their desired inspired oxygen concentration.
- During low and minimum flow anesthesia, ecoFLOW displays agent consumption data that can help mitigate wasteful overdelivery of fresh gas flow.
- Using fewer agents means spending less money, which can positively impact your bottom line and the environment when waste gases are reduced.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.