The GE Logiq S8 with XDClear is a high-end multi-purpose ultrasound machine designed for abdominal, obstetrics, gynecology, breast, small parts, vascular/peripheral, transcranial, pediatric and neonatal, musculoskeletal, urological, cardiac with 27 sets of transducers supporting from routine exams to in-depth procedures required quality and proven clinical history. The Logiq S8 is exceptionally light and compact.
GE Logiq S8 Specifications:
- Brand: GE
- Model: Logiq S8
- Category: Ultrasound Equipment
- DOM - 2018 (In excellent condition)
Dimensions and Weight:
- Height: 1,150mm, 45.3 inches (Minimum), 1,720mm, 67.7 inches (Max.)
- Width: 620mm, 24.4 inches (Caster), 500mm, 19.7inch (Keyboard)
- Depth: 880mm, 34.6 inches (Max.), 790mm, 31.1inch (Caster)
- Weight: 85 kg (187.4 lb.)
- Digital beamformer
- Displayed Imaging Depth: 0 – 33 cm
- Minimum Depth of Field: 0 – 2 cm (Zoom) (probe dependent)
- Maximum Depth of Field: 0 – 33 cm (probe dependent)
- Continuous dynamic receive focus/continuous dynamic receive aperture
- Voltage:100-120 Vac or 220-240 Vac
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Power: Consumption maximum of 900 VA with peripherals
- B-Flow displays true flow hemodynamics without the limitations of Doppler, helping enhance your clinical confidence in vascular assessment.
- Contrast-Enhanced Ultrasound (CEUS) includes Raw Data TIC quantification and a full suite of settings to help achieve superb contrast agent resolution, sensitivity, and penetration in a variety of clinical applications.
- The elastography package covers a wide range of applications and helps increase diagnostic confidence with features including E-Index and Q Analysis tools that are based on GE exclusive Raw Data processing.
- 2D PDI/CFM quantification helps enhance your diagnostic and therapeutic capabilities.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.