The essential for liver stiffness measurement, FibroScan 502 Touch is an intuitive and easy-to-use device based on robust technology.
- Brand: Fibroscan
- Model: 502 Touch
- Type: Ultrasound
- Includes: 2 probes
- Feature: Innovation in liver disease management
- Sharing innovative technology: Use the first-in-class Elastography
- Stiffness (E): Stiffness is computed from the elastogram
Based on patented Vibration-Controlled Elastography (VCTE™), FibroScan 502 Touch provides multiple controls for reliable, accurate and reproducible assessment of liver tissue stiffness: Controlled Vibration, Controlled Energy, and Controlled Algorithm.
Controlled Vibration :
- A custom-designed ergonomic transducer generates a controlled vibration that induces a mechanical shear wave with consistent frequency and energy.
- Static force is monitored in real-time to prevent wave distortions.
- The shear wave centre frequency is 50 Hz.
Controlled Energy :
- Propagation of the mechanical shear wave through the skin and liver tissues is measured using low-energy 3.5 MHz ultrasound.
- Large explored volume 3 cm3 (at least 100 times more than biopsy).
- Measurement depths from 15 to 75 mm depending on the probe.
Controlled Algorithm :
- VCTE guidance process ensures the operator obtains measurements of the liver.
- A sophisticated algorithm computes liver stiffness and ultrasound attenuation.
- A quality-controlled calculation is performed automatically; the algorithm selects valid measurements.
- FibroScan procedures are easy to put into routine practice for all chronic liver diseases.
- More than 369 peer-reviewed original articles have demonstrated the usefulness of liver stiffness measurement with the FibroScan®.
- As a stand-alone tool or adjunct to liver biopsy, FibroScan® allows accurate decisions as part of your patient management strategy.
- From mass screening to follow-up of post-transplanted patients and prognostic value, liver stiffness measured by FibroScan has a wide range of use.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.